Friday 11 February 2011

dessication


I'm feeling distinctly landlocked and in danger of drying out, a mixture of work and bad timing  keeping me away from the few windows of waves we've had recently. Typically there are frustrating tales of derring do filtering back from those with more luck in their schedules. Hopefully a little swell will linger and the wind will abate soon.

If there is a plus, it's time for my shins to heal properly after their argument with a handrail......... still, i have a quiver feeling lonely and unloved in the board shed!

2 comments:

Thos said...

Aaah... Well, if you ever need a 'dog walker' for your quiver when you're away I'm sure there would be plenty of offers!

Even I caught a wave yesterday which I would quite happily describe as 'epic'. There were some easily head- -and-a-half sets coming in I reckon & the wind had relaxed nicely. Looks like there's swell for a while though doesn't it - so it's all gonna be down to the wind for a week or two...

How was Stoked & Broke?

Steve PP said...

I'm with you on that one ,Chris!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...