Monday 30 August 2010

willa chillin...


My daughter's favorite bear, Willa, chilling out post surf at C-street in Ventura. Really fun longboard wave and one of my favorite sessions of my US trip. You should see her hang paws!

I took the picture because it seemed a fun shot and i was goofing with my daughter but if anyone important asks (especially if they're wearing a cravat) i was really trying to capture the essence of surfing as play, albeit for old children, drawing a paralell between a childs toy and the board which is in essence an adults toy, not a functional tool for any purpose other than enjoyment...... or something!

Willa and I are scouring Brittany for loggable fun as you read this. Hopefully the reality lives up to the forecast!

1 comment:

Thos said...

Ha - my daughter has a little dress that she squeezes her soft toys into too! Girls eh. Still, enjoy it while you can - won't be long until the bear's left at home and she's out nicking your boards...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...