Sunday 11 September 2011

pining for san o....

churches_old footage from Mark Choiniere on Vimeo.


I could really do with a little session like this right now!

In reality i'm hosting a group of young professional colleagues for a surfing lesson with the excellent surf south west. I've done it for the last few years and there is definately something refreshing about watching total beginers experience the stoke of laboriously clambering to their feet for a split second before falling off. Big genuine smiles from the simplest of pleasures.

1 comment:

Josh Aggars said...

Brilliant vid and session! Sounded a bit like boards of canada as well so all good.

I know what you mean about watching people get the stoke for the first time. I've been teaching my neice and nephew of recent and it's so cool to watch them when they pop up and manage to stay up for a few seconds. I can see the two of them taking it up for life.

Have a good one
cheers
Josh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...