Wednesday 12 August 2009

any questions?

a classic witzig image of a hugely influential surfer.

Tiki, your friendly local importer of Global Surf Industries boards are organizing a promotional tour from 17th - 20th August featuring Bob Mctavish, Steve Walden, Greg Webber and Richie Lovett. They have a number of things planned including a couple of chances to meet the guys & a Q&A session in croyde village hall. There's a lottery to get tickets, if you want to sign up for the chance to go visit here
I've been lucky enough to get the chance to do some short interviews with them for Drift. I must admit I'm pretty excited about meeting Mctavish seeing as he is one of the most influential surfer/shapers in the history of surfing. So if any one has any burning questions they want answering post them in comments, I'll consider anything sensible.

2 comments:

HD said...

Great Photo...hopefully you read my last comments. Didn't want to appear like I had copied the whole skateboard theme. Still stuck in Brighton, and although my skating has improved ovr 6 days, I am missing the swell. How has it been ?

CP said...

Hi Howard sorry for no reply been busy! The skate post I wrote for drift (driftsurfing.eu) a few weeks ago but thought I'd post it on here too.I am pretty tempted by barney park, another friend is trying to get me to go and take some pics. Her indoors is less keen about that particular box of obsession being reopened! Maybe if the rain ever stops...
Waves wise couple of fun logging days at the weekend, grey and westerly again as I type now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...