Wednesday 18 May 2011

fun to come......


It's holiday time hereabouts and as you read this i'm twiddling my thumbs at heathrow waiting for a shiny jetplane to whisk me and my girls to California for a couple of weeks. Hopefully the bing noserider is tucked up safely in the hold and hasn't recieved too much of a kicking from the baggage handlers already.

So just over a week around Santa Barbara then a week in Dana and no doubt a few waves at doheny and san o. If you see a pasty bearded skinny guy in a nineplus fullsuit riding a tan bing with a chocolate brown nose patch paddle up and say hi, i'd love to meet you!

4 comments:

Worm said...

dana should be great we have loads of south swells coming.

mason said...

have a splendid trip CP....let me if you need a hull arranged.

Bon voyage!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

I'll be down in San Clemente form the 27th. Let me know if you are around-could go for a surf.

Matt

CP said...

Hey Matt

Email me!

C.Jory.p@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...